PEED TRACK, INC.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
3. CONTENT OWNERSHIP AND USAGE RIGHTS SpeedTrack shall retain all worldwide rights in the intellectual property of the Site and any content on the Site, including, but not limited to, trademarks, the “look and feel” of the Site, its color combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and the copyright in and to its original content. You should assume that everything you read or see on the Site is
4. USE OF SOFTWARE To the extent that SpeedTrack provides for the download of SpeedTrack software from the Site and any information or documentation related thereto (collectively “Software”), such Software is protected by the applicable copyright, patent or other intellectual property rights of either SpeedTrack or the third-party licensor. Any use of the Software is subject to the terms of the applicable end-user or other license terms contained in the files for such Software. You are permitted to use the Software for your personal, non-commercial use or legitimate internal business purposes related to your role as a contractor of SpeedTrack, partner of SpeedTrack, or current or prospective customer of SpeedTrack. As between the parties, SpeedTrack solely shall own and hereby retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Software (including, without limitation, all patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual or industrial property rights embodied in the Software). You shall not reverse engineer or attempt to discover any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any Software (except to the extent that applicable law expressly prohibits such a reverse engineering restriction or to the extent the specific Software was provided in source code form by SpeedTrack ).
6. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS 2 Diligent care has been taken in acquiring and providing the information included and posted on the Site. Nonetheless, SpeedTrack makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions therein. USER ACCESSES THIS SITE AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSEOR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. NEITHER SPEED TRACK NOR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS DISCLAIMER IS APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR OMISSION OF SPEED TRACK, COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. SPEED TRACK IS NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, TORTIOUS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES THAT AFFECT THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL SPEED TRACK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY TORTIOUS OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS. IN NO EVENT WILL SPEED TRACK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR ASSIGNS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE OR OTHER PROPERTY OF USER OR PERSONAL INJURY THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH
7. LINKING AND FRAMING SpeedTrack does not object to links on third-party sites to the homepage of the Site in an appropriate context. However, “framing” or “mirroring” the Site or any of its content is prohibited without the prior written consent of SpeedTrack. The Site may provide links to other sites or resources available on the Internet. Because SpeedTrack has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that SpeedTrack is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on 3 or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Speed Track shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
8. TRADEMARKS AND TRADE NAMES The company name, graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and other product and service names are the trademarks and trade names of SpeedTrack. SpeedTrack’s trademarks and trade names may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
9. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS We use reasonable security measures and take reasonable system, process and administrative precautions to protect the security and integrity of email and other electronic communications that you may send to us. Despite all these precautions, no method of transmission over the Internet is entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of the electronic communications or its contents. You transmit such information at your own risk and you should decide very carefully which information you want to send us via any electronic communication.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site. Speed Track will investigate occurrences of possible violations and will cooperate with all applicable law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violators.
11. UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT RIGHTS The Software is a “commercial item” as defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101, consisting of “commercial computer software”, “commercial computer software documentation” and “commercial services”. If you are a U.S. governmental entity, then you acknowledge and agree that (i) use, duplication, reproduction, release, modification, disclosure, or transfer of the Software and any related documentation of any kind, including, without limitation, technical data and manuals, will be restricted in accordance with Federal Acquisition 4 Regulation 12.212 for civilian purposes and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement 227.7202 for military purposes, (ii) the Software were developed fully at private expense and (iii) all other use of the Software except in accordance with the license grant provided above is strictly prohibited.
PEED TRACK, INC.